Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vincent Farino Choice

I really enjoy the quote by Lewis that states, “if we are made for heaven, the desire for our proper place will be already in us, but not yet attached to the true object, and will even appear as the rival of that object” (1980, p. 29). This means that there is longing that is already in us. Whether it is for heaven or not is unclear, but when we are reading these books or any book for that matter I believe that desire that is already a part of us is intensified. This definitely relates to the longing which I have focused on throughout the year. After my studies I have found that this longing is apart of us all. I believe we can all relate to this in our own lives because when we are away from our homes for a long period of time who doesn't want to go home? I believe that God created us to be with Him if we chose Him, and we all long to go home to Heaven to be with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment