Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vincent Farino Choice

I have been studying a book called "I do not have Enough Faith to be an Atheist" and it has been very interesting. I am a Christian and after reading most of this book I have discovered that it really does take more faith to be an Atheist than a Christian. Basically to be an Atheist one has to believe that the earth and Humans came from nothing. As a Christian we have the Holy Bible which has never been proven wrong and has over 40 authors from three different continents that all are eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ. Not only did most of these men never meet or talk to one another, but all of the books of the Bible point to Christ. What more evidence does one need to know that we are created by an intelligent designer and that we did not come from nothing? I truly believe that it does take more faith to be an atheist and after reviewing many works by Lewis on longing I have found that we all have this longing, even the Atheist.

No comments:

Post a Comment