Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vincent Farino Choice

While we were sitting around the fire at Kips place we discussed the idea suggested in Sever Mercy (again I know) of seeing the trinity through a literary metaphor. I found this very useful in describing the Trinity and how it is three in one. There are many parts of the Bible that I believe are so complex one cannot even comprehend what it means and I believe the Trinity is one that can be that way. This way of looking at the Trinity as in a piece of literature that is created by one man (or woman) with your own character in the piece, as well as all the characters being created by you with a piece of you in them. This was a great way of putting the trinity. I believe that there are parts of the Bible that we are not made to understand, but this metaphor of the Trinity helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment